Study Permit Extension
International Students

Extend your study permit and increase your multiple entry visa

You can extend your study permit if you are in Canada as a student and you want to:

  • change your college or just joining another course
  • change the conditions of your stay
  • change your type of temporary status
  • correct problems with your status