Visitor and study permit
change status

convert visitor status to study permit

You can apply for study permit inside Canada if;

- you have completed a pre-requisite course which is essential for your studies

- got admitted into a longer term course and have Letter of Acceptance

We can help you identify college, course and apply for your study permit on your behalf