We can help you in:- study permit and extensions work permit and extensions, refugee sponsor spouse sponsorship and visa Canada College admissions BC-PNP and Permanent Residence

Explore our services

Study Visa

We are linked with various Canadian Colleges and Universities and can help you with admissions and application for study permit.

Work Visa

We help Canadian employers with LMIA application and hiring foreign workers. We can apply for your work visa once your LMIA is approved or your study has been completed.

Permanent Residence 

If you are a university graduate, all you need is IELTS 6.0 or more, a minimum of 2 year experience and a job offer in Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada.

Provincial Nominations

BC-PNP British Columbia (B.C.) is Canada’s westernmost province. Set between the Pacific Ocean in the west and the Rocky Mountains in the east, B.C.’s beautiful scenery and outdoor activities appeal to people from around the country and around the world. B.C. also is experiencing economic growth. More than one million job openings are expected between 2018 and 2028.

Qubec Nomination Quebec is a province in east-central Canada. It is the only Canadian province with a predominantly French-speaking population and the only one whose sole official language is French at the provincial level. Quebec is Canada’s largest province by area and its second-largest administrative division; only the territory of Nunavut is larger.

Alberta PNP Please note that on June 19, 2008, the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) became the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This change was made by the Government of Alberta to improve understanding of the program. Alberta Canada

Contact us

  • Fast and accurate services

  • Certified Canadian Consultants

  • Low fees - High Success Rate