Study Visa

Canada is home to one of the best education systems in the world. Canadian colleges accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. The cost of tuition and living fees are generally lower than in USA, UK and other developed countries. The number of international students in Canada is over 800,000, a figure that is constantly growing.

To study in Canada, you need a study permit. The study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. While studying in Canada under a study permit you must:

  • always be enrolled at a DLI make progress towards completing your program

  • respect all conditions listed on your study permit

  • stop studying if you no longer meet the requirements

  • and leave Canada when your permit expires

Depending on your case, there may be conditions on your study permit such as: the level of studies you can attend if you are allowed to work in Canada if you can’t travel within Canada the date you must stop studying Before you apply for a study permit, you need: an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) a valid passport or travel document

You also must: prove that you have enough money to pay for your: tuition fees living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate. be in good health. You may need to complete a medical exam. convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.

We are linked with various Canadian Colleges and Universities and can help you with admissions and application for study permit free of cost. Universities can reimburse us for our costs. If you are a university graduate, all you need is IELTS, 2-year of experience, and a job offer in Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. Please let us know if we can help you to process your application and assist you in finding a new job in Canada.

The following are some of the universities and Colleges which we recommend to our clients; - Capilanou University - Kwantlen University - Vancouver Island University - Western Community College - Tourism College - Pacific Link College - Code Core College If you are brilliant student having IELTS score of 8.0 or more with 85% marks in Grade 12 or higher than we will work with you to get you a seat in words's prestigious universities e.g. University of British Columbia, University of Toronto, McGill University etc.

view of floating open book from stacked books in library
view of floating open book from stacked books in library